10 + 2 PASSPORTS - Time Tunnels

 



When I was growing up I started thinking about travelling, not sure when it actually started happening but somehow I knew I wanted to explore the world.

It might have been while watching a TV series called The Time Tunnel, an American science-fiction TV series, written around a theme of time travel adventure (1966-67). I was 7 years old and dreaming was right at hand and limitless... 

These 2 guys (Tony & Doug) would walk into a Tunnel and travelled in time to a different location and time, always ended up in some incredible places and took part in some historical moments, like in World War II or anything like that.

I was always fascinated by the whole thing and used to love watching it on our Black and White TV...

I always wondered what it would be like to travel to remote places, and walk the streets where things took place, especially in ancient cities or villages.

Anyhow, as soon as I turned 18 I got my first Passport, Oct 1978

Since then, I started travelling and filling up my passports with stamps from different countries and, every time I see them and take a look inside to view the stamps, I do a bit of Time Travel.

They are, let's say, my "Time Tunnels".

Now, since I gained a second Citizenship in New Zealand I've also obtained a Kiwi Passport. I have had so far 10 Mexican Passports and 2 Passports from NZ, and they have taken me to some amazing places, some of which I'll describe in the following posts... 

#MexiKiwi

Comments

Popular Posts